1. Based on Sony research, measured using CIPA-compliant guidelines, and internal measurement method with an E 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 OSS lens mounted, Pre-AF off and viewfinder in use.
2. Prices indicated refer to Suggested Retail Price which includes GST and may change from time to time without prior notice and/or may vary for the same product with different colours.
3. Approximate number of effective pixels.
4. Approximate number of effective pixels.
5. Up to 10 fps in continuous “Hi+” mode and up to 8 fps in continuous “Hi” mode. Maximum fps will depend on camera settings.
6. A Class 10 or higher SDHC/SDXC card is required for XAVC S format movie recording. UHS Speed Class 3 or higher card is required for 100 Mbps recording.
7. Connect this product to an HDR (HLG) compatible Sony TV via a USB cable when displaying HDR (HLG) movies.
8. Among digital cameras with a full-frame image sensor. As of June 2015 press release, based on Sony research.
9. Approximate effective megapixels.
10. ISO 100-25600 expandable to ISO 50–102400 for shooting still images.
11. In 30p (25p)/24p movie setting.